This position is filled
Open Position 5 predoctoral positions in Experimental Particle Physics, Astroparticle Physics and Theory at IFAE Barcelona
Opening Date: Closing Date:
The “Institut de Física d’Altes Energies” (IFAE) in Barcelona announces the opening of five predoctoral positions for outstanding young graduates interested in working towards a PhD thesis at IFAE. These positions are funded by the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities. The contracts will have a duration of four years (the typical time to prepare a PhD thesis at IFAE), and will enjoy competitive conditions, with a gross salary of 16.422€ per year. The fellowship includes a budget of 6.250€ to cover tuition fees and research stays.
If the thesis is defended before the start of the 3rd year of the fellowship, the MINECO will cover one postdoctoral year with a gross salary of 19.000€.
The fiveposition offered are:
- FPA2017-86989-P, Física de la interacciones fundamentales. Prof. Quim Matias ( email@example.com)
- SEV-2016-0588-18-1, Applied Physics. Prof. Mokhtar Chmeissani ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SEV-2016-0588-18-2, Cosmology. Prof. Ramon Miquel ( email@example.com)
- SEV-2016-0588-18-3, Gamma Ray Astronomy. Prof. Manel Martinez ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SEV-2016-0588-18-4, ATLAS. Prof. Martine Bosman ( email@example.com)
Interested candidates with an excellent CV and willing to work in the areas of research of IFAE, should fill an application form available:
Please contact Ms Marta Balza ( firstname.lastname@example.org), Research Projects Office, in order to assist you in the submission process. The application deadline is October 29th at 14h
Please get in contact with the PI’s of each project and with Ms Balza one week before the deadline to make sure there is enough time to process your application.
IFAE is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace, and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Sending CVs to the above address implies consent to the legal warning at the bottom of the IFAE Home Page.