This position is filled
Open Position Mechanical Engineer, IFAE
Opening Date: Closing Date:
At IFAE we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to perform the following tasks:
- Design, calculate, simulate and develop mechanical systems for experimental research projects
- Create and update manufacturing & assembly documentation
- Create and update the technical documentation requested by the project
The candidate requirements are:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar position (in any sector)
- Experience with CAD/CAE (Solidworks)
- Good knowledge about welding techniques and manufacturing
- Fluent in English
The following knowledge will be an advantage: materials, cryogenics, and vacuum.
What we offer:
- Temporary contract (3 years), extendable depending on the current/new project’s requirements. It will be established a trial period of 3 months.
- Flexible schedule.
- Work with very interesting science experimental projects (scientific instrumentation, detectors, satellites systems, telescope systems, small experiments)
- Opportunity to gain engineering experience learning first-hand about: exotic materials, cryogenics, vacuum, manufacturing techniques…
IFAE is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace, and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Please contact Juli Mundet ( firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to assist you in the submission process.
The application deadline is November 26th.
The selection process will be finished no later than the 21st of December. Approximate incorporation at IFAE will be the 6th of January 2019.
Please, send your CV including a short cover letter to email@example.com . Please, do not forget to put in the subject of the e-mail “CV” and your full name.
Sending CVs to the above address implies consent to the legal warning at the bottom of the IFAE Home Page.