This position is filled
Open Position Project Manager Assistant at IFAE
Opening Date: Closing Date: Until Filled
The newly established Quantum Computing Technologies (QCT) group at the Institute for High Energy Physics (IFAE) in Barcelona is looking for a Project Manager Assistant to support the administrative/scientific coordination of the QCT Group projects and the Scholarship Management of the Projects Management Department.
The main tasks for this position are the following:
- Tasks directly linked to the QCT Group:
- Full support to the Principal Investigator in preparing the submission of the proposals, at the European and national levels.
- Administrative and technical support on coordinated projects, to the Principal Investigator and the rest of the beneficiaries' community.
- Preparation of all documentation to be submitted for the financial and scientific reports of the projects. This task will be supported by the Projects Management Department at IFAE.
- Full support on the organization of events such as project kick-off and review meetings, scientific conferences and workshops.
- Production of communication materials for the project portal and project social networks. This task will be supported by the Communications Department at IFAE.
- Tasks directly linked to the Project Management Department:
- Manage the scholarships of IFAE: submission for PhD and postdoctoral fellowships, submission of the financial and scientific reports, monitoring of the fellowship budget.
The applicant’s requirements are:
- Degree in Science or Science Engineering (Chemistry, Physics or similar) OR Degree in Finance (or similar).
- Excellent level of English is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of the European/National tools for proposal submission and management will be an asset.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) will be an asset.
- Experience with web content management systems (CMS) will be a plus.
- Professional Experience:
- Expected years of experience in project management: 1
IFAE is offering a work contract of 3 years, a salary in accordance with the qualifications of the candidate. Target start date: 1st October 2020.
If you are a motivated person to work in a dynamic environment, if you are proactive and you wish to work in an international center as IFAE, please send your updated CV with a letter of intent or motivation, and arrange for one or two letters of recommendation to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Sending CVs to IFAE implies consent to the institute’s legal warning.
The application will be open until the position is filled, not before April 6.
For further information, you may contact email@example.com.
IFAE is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace, and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are particularly encouraged to apply.