This position is filled
Open Position Research Projects Manager at IFAE
Opening Date: Closing Date: Ref:Admin-2021/02/1
The Institut de Física d’Altes Energies (IFAE) is seeking a Research Projects Manager with the goal to provide service to all researchers applying for competitive grants. The Manager will be the liaison between all researchers and the funding agencies and it will provide administrative support to ensure the success at the proposal submission level and also, an effective management of the awarded grants.
The responsibility of the Head of the Research Projects Office is to make sure that the following tasks are correctly conducted:
- Identifying and effectively disseminating the most suitable funding opportunities for IFAE.
- Giving full support to the scientific community in the preparation and submission of proposals.
- Following-up and monitoring the execution of the projects with awarded grants: budget controlling, preparation of the justification reports, monitor the execution of the project according to the grants rules.
- Good level of English is mandatory.
- Good written communication and project management skills.
- Proven track record in securing Catalan, Spanish and European grants.
- Strong technical skills, including anticipating and adopting new applications.
- Creativity in work, problem solving, and organizational thinking.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, work under a deadline, and pivot priorities. Experience and success working cross-departmentally and with executive management.
- Strong attention to detail including following or documenting processes.
- Experience interpreting, understanding, and implementing grant requirements.
This position is part of IFAE’s Oferta Pública d’Ocupació 2019. The selected candidate will be offered a full-time permanent position, with a three-month trial period. The starting date of the contract is expected to be January 2022.
For further information you may contact Sara Strauch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Interested candidates must provide a letter of interest and a CV to be sent by e-mail to email@example.com. Sending CVs to the above address implies consent to the legal warning at the bottom of IFAE’s Home Page.
IFAE is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace, and we welcome application from all qualified candidates. Women are particularly encouraged to apply. General information about IFAE is available at http://www.ifae.es